Friday, May 11, 2007

Entry for May 11, 2007

Time for Friday Five. This one I guess you just roll with, looks like fun. Thanks Miss Five.

A Multiple Choice Friday Five:

  1. Morning Drink: Coffee, Tea, or Other? Oh most certainly coffee. I am a coffee nut, must have it ground fresh in my kitchen and I keep the beans in a container in the fridge to keep them fresh. I try and buy organic which really does taste better, when I can't do that I go for Starbucks but I am now also looking for free market coffee when ever I can get it.
  2. Type of Movie: Drama, Comedy or Musical? I am more of the dramatic comedy person. I always want my movies to have a happy ending. I don't care what happens in between but I want the good guys to win and no dead animals. Can't go there. I can be a bit romantic also if not too mushy. I liked "Must Like Dogs" which is a sure romance but there was the animal bit which did help. I really liked the Queen. Drama, a little tears, Queen wins in the end. My perfect movie.
  3. Going on vacation: Planes, Trains, or Automobiles? I love taking car trips, but not too far and since when I go on vacation I want to take myself completely out of the ordinary I guess I have to go for planes, they take you the farthest away, but I hate flying, so all in all I think my favorite would have to be a good long train trip. Went across the country twice on the old Sante Fe, just fabulous. It is almost as good as a ship, lots of people to meet and you can get up and move around, the trip becomes the vacation. Too bad you can't travel to places on ships any more, it's all that cruise thing , which I can't stand. Went across the Atlantic and Pacific twice , one to Japan and then Turkey, now that is the way to travel.
  4. Mode of communication: Telephone, Internet, or Writing letters? Love the phone and email. Email is starting to get my big vote for quick chats and " Hey what's going on?" but I think for personal the phone is best. I do like to write a nice note now and then. I have tons of pretty note cards. I think that is the only girly part of me.
  5. Favorite meal: Breakfast, Lunch or Supper? Supper? boy haven't heard it called that in a while, I think someones Kansas is coming out. I love a good lunch out in a restaurant, but dinner at home I think is my favorite. I don't like to cook so that isn't the reason , I think it is just because it is finally the end of the day and I can relax. But Sunday morning breakfast is my favorite breakfast. Mon always fixed a good one, biscuits, eggs, sausages, things like that and then off to church. Boy do things change, no church, no sausages.

Well that was fun. Thanks Miss Five. Nice way to start the day with my favorite morning drink, coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment