Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Entry for May 20, 2008/ Death in the Family

That beautiful kitty in the picture is my Wannabe. I just mentioned him in my last blog regarding his walk about. He had never been quite right since then. I believe he had been sick before that. He was always over the past few months having bouts with not eating and throwing up, but he would always bounce back. It always was just a matter of time.

Well yesterday was the time. He had started to really decline over the weekend and when I took him to my wonderful vet yesterday she told me that even though I am so against euthinazia (sp) this was not the time to mull over moral issues, that my Nobs was dying and needed my help. So I did.

He was such a special part of this family. After having lost his brother Khay, he seemed to blossom and became the king of the house. A true Abysinian he was always into everything. Mr. Curious. This house will be very quite with him no longer physically here. We all miss him very much.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment