Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just so all my good friends who I love very much, know what's going on around my site. I have decided to turn off my email alerts for a while because I was getting over whelmed with trying to keep up with everything that was going on. I am bouncing around visiting blogs and guest books. I do get notices if some one writes in my guest book so that is a good place to go if you want to comment on my comments or say hi. Be well you all, stay warm or cool depending on where you live.

5 comments:

  1. i don't subscribe to email alerts either. you are right, it gets a bit overwhelming. so like you, i just flit about here and there and will read/comment on whatever catches my eye. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi susan glad all is well-you stay warm to-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....one of the first things I did was turn off the email alerts...it simply clogs up your email box and it really IS overwhelming. Just do what you need to do to feel comfortable. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean. Sometimes Mine go for days and then I will sit down and touch base. My bad, but that is me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan I too understand and I wish you a warm wish for your, probably, cold days there...Hugs from Milli.

    ReplyDelete