Saturday, November 18, 2006

Art Sunday/The Gates

The Gates, an art installation erected in Central Park in New York City two years ago byChristo and Jeanne - Claude, artists.

I was so disappointed that I couldn't be in my home town to see this that I sent some friends out on a mission to get pictures of this wonderful event. My dear friend Jimmy not only took pictures but sent me two files full.

You will now be able to see a few of them. Interactive art is so wonderful. I was told The Gates turned the park into a place of magic.

The picture at the top is my friend Bob standing in The Gates in some pictures that he also took for me. Arn't friends great. 

I hope you enjoy these.

Happy Sunday and thank you to our wonderful host Nicholas V. We love you Nicholas.

 

Image/

 

Image/

 

Image/Image/

One of the pictures made it in there twice and it is too much trouble to take it out. so...

No comments:

Post a Comment