Saturday, June 9, 2007

Entry for June 10, 2007/Art Sunday, I Present "Friends"

In honor of my dear friend Hans finally getting to town from Amsterdam this coming Thursday and one and a half weeks later my old friend Ann comes to town from California. We have not seen each other for 40 years. The very thought gives me chills. We were best friends in high school and haven't seen each other since. We actually hooked up again through that silly site Classmates.com. We will have pictures. Anyway. I wanted to do an Art Sunday about friends. Well I have found some interesting work while I was researching this project.

women1sizedwomen2sized

This is the work of this lovely woman below. I found it all very interesting and I was rather taken with the paintings.

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment