Monday, June 11, 2007

Entry for June 11, 2007Thoughts on Responsibility

I have been think this morning on what it would be like to not have an responsibilities to any one. Not to the dogs and cats, to my friends, ether and land, not to my clients, my job. Just to be able to wake up in the morning and to be able to choose right at that moment what I was going to do or not do .

As I sat here and visualized myself getting up and not having the kids (cats and dogs) here to say good morning to or maybe there wasn't anything to do because there was no one out there , because I was not responsible, well I realized it would be damned lonely.

I think I will stick with my responsibilities. It is certainly much more fun than loneliness.

Hey you all have a great week.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment