Friday, December 14, 2007

Entry for December 14, 2007It's My Birthday

and here is the only too real me, grey hair and all wearing one of the pairs of earrings that my dear friend Lea, otherwise known as Miss Velvet Chord Progression, made for me personnally, aren't I special, for my birthday.

What is really going on is I am sitting here working on my second cup of coffee. It is 7:30 AM in Arizona. I have taken the day off and slept in, this is late for me. I am reading all the wonderful birthday greetings from so many dear friends out there around the world and as close to home as down the road in Arizona.

I have been on this wonderful blog site for over two years now, three birthdays. I came here to meet people and make friends at the behest of my friend Tracey who thought it would be a good way for me to meet men. HA. Well she is hardly on this site any more and I am a fixture. The one thing that did come about is that I have met so many wonderful caring people. The responce to my birthday has shown me that no matter where people are or if you know them face to face or just through words friends are friends. You can become close through words. There are people on this site that I literally know for two years. That is a fairly long time to create a friendship. I speak with them as I would any friend who I see every day. Actually sometime I speak to you all more than I do some of my friends back in New York on the phone.

So ya ya ya, basically what I want to say is thank you all so much for your friendship and caring and birthday wishes. I am off to enjoy the end of this 61st year of my life and move on to enjoying the 62nd. Cna you imagine 61, whew, I was one of the generation that said don't trust any one over thirty. So much for that.

Thanks again you all and check my friend Jay's blog for some great videos. Thanks Jay.

Love you all

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment