Friday, February 20, 2009

Home

I really do  need to spend more time around this place.

They never let me know when people visit.

I have set it so I want to be notified but for some reason nothing ever happens. If any one has any bright ideas I sure would appreciate hearing them.

Well now there is a new kittie, again, in the fold. No pics yet as he just got here and I was hoping a friend was going to adopt him but no luck. As soon as I get a pic of him I will post it along with his little story.

I am smiling right now as I got my first Social Security check this week. Boy did that look good in my checking account. First thing I did was book the flight to my sister's. I am so excited since I haven't seen her or my brother in law in two years. I will be there for their 30th wedding anniversary too. It will be great. There is also a certain blog pal that I hope to be visiting when I am there also. Happy Happy. It is incredible how a few bucks can make such a difference in our lives.

Well it is off to read the newspaper and see how our economy is doing. Best to you all. I will come visit over the weekend.

Susan

3 comments:

  1. hi, susan! wow, alot of changes for you. i'll be looking forward to seeing the newest member of the clan. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Susan! Sounds like things are looking good for you! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making some great lives there. I can hear all the purrrring now. LOL

    ReplyDelete