Sunday, December 6, 2009

A cold Sunday

I think it must be cold all over the country today and everyone on Multiply is hunkering down in the house and keeping warm because it just took me almost three hours to visit everyone who has popped up on my email alerts.

I have been having a great time visiting everyone, seeing the art tour and finding out what everyone is up too.

I have my house all decorated for the holidays. Just adding a few touches here and there. The holiday cards are all written and posted, starting on buying the few presents that I give every year and so now I can just sit back and enjoy the winter holiday season.

Of course I have been doing what I usually do on Sunday, watching football. The Cardinals (my team) are playing the Vikings tonight, I am looking forward to that. I just love football no matter who is playing.

have a great what ever is left of the day.

Susan

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool that you like football, Susan. Personally I'm a Denver Broncos fan but this year I'm mad at them for firing their coach an letting an excellent quarterback (Jay Cutler) leave. But since I have been their fan for over 30 years, I can't change. However, I really like Curt Warner and I also support the Texans because of their coach Kubiak. My Mom roots for the Cardinals whenever they show them here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm decorated up also and loving the cool weather. we are suppose to have rain tomorrow 50% CHANCE...we know how that goes. lol

    ReplyDelete