Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winter

I am loving all the great snow pics that Deb the garden witch has posted. Little chilly looking but beautiful

Finally here in Central Arizona we are (I think) over the worse part of our winter. Today it should be in the low 60's, can't beat that. I was actually able to put cloths on the line yesterday and they really dried. Sat out on the deck with the cats and dogs. It was great.

I wish lots of warmth and sun to all those out there who are not quite out of the winter yet.

Happy Thursday

Susan

8 comments:

  1. It's COLD here...wind chill is 17! And it's still snowing....going to try to get out of my driveway and neighborhood today...I need to attend a meeting! Should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we still have bits of snow, here and there. the sun feels wonderful through the window but baby it's COLD outside! not as cold as Sous, though.

    nice to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time for you guys to start thinking about moving west. Especially you miss sous and of course little Gussie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we never ever expected a winter like this, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No where near out of winter here in NC. Enjoy your weather...it sounds really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was one of the coldest winters in America, and also in the planet, I think, despite the predictions for global warming!

    Happy to see you again here my friend! It's been a long time since I don't "Multiply". I posted my last blog here too, but as I see you don't blog as often as you used to. Anyway! Have a great February and give my greetings to all the furry family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think of it as climate change, warming gives the wrong connotation. It is all being caused by global warming.
    I am mostly on facebook these days when I am social networking at all. If I have a long thing to write about I do it here and post it on facebook, but mostly facebook. Good to see you. I keep asking "are you a doctor yet"? you never answer. Let me know

    ReplyDelete