Saturday, July 2, 2011

again

As ususal here I am back again. I seem to do this a lot. No blog, yes blog. You think I would settle down into one place. I started missing things at Multiply when I found some old blogs of mine from Yahoo 360. First I went straight to facebook and posted my thougts on that, Then I came here where I knew things must still be going on and I was right. Nice and cozy here, with people I have been hanging with for scary, probably over 5 years.

Nice to be able to ramble on and not get cut off after 140 characters. Oh please.

I guess I will have to get some new pics up of the new doggie Jack. Put them on facebook but not here.

Rain is in the forecast for at least the next four days. I do not care if the fireworks get washed out. We need this rain soooo bad. The heat has actually gone up past 109 this past week. It is time to be rescued. We have not had this sort of heat in a good two years. The ground is parched and the wild life is coming out of the undergrowth looking for water. We had our first sighting of a mountain lion two days ago. My neighbor said he was just a young one who was scared away by my neighbors Beagle Jasper. These sightings always happen when it gets so dry. We do have the river near by but it is a long and dry walk for the poor wild kids and they need to stop off for a quick drink at my neighbors kiddy pool. Poor babies.

Still in painting vibe. Posted on face book about painting the big wall in my living room so now I am puttering around in my kitchen trying to sort out exactly what I want to do in there. We shall see.

Well everyone have a great independence day.

Susan

15 comments:

  1. nice to hear from you over here, Susan! fingers crossed, i hope y'all get the rains! happy painting. my love to you and the fur kids. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. we mjght get some rain today

    i will send a little your way

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to hear from you-miss ya, check my main page photos or tags rock shower-the rocks are up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a little tiny bit cloudy and the hot wind is blowing...they say maybe rain on the 4th....geez...Who knows...Going to Payson Sunday night and maybe fireworks there on the 4th....Weather permitting...We'll take the rain..Nice to see you here.....Mountain Lion huh? cool! We had Javelina in our yard according to the neighbors but I've still NEVER seen them! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be really hot and humid today here, too...not 109 though...they say, 91. The humidity is so nasty! Today will be a bath day for Gus, so that he's comfortable...and I'm sure that the "air" will go on in a couple of more hours. You CAN sort of blog at FB in the NOTES area, where you can go on and on....I DO get very tired of the fact that you are quite limited to how much you can write at FB in the reg. posts....and even more so, the fact that they lack an "edit" option....My fingers have a mind of their own sometimes and I really need an edit option!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so funny what you said about the edit bit on facebook. I screamed so loud when day when I couldn't change my spelling errors. All the fancy crap they put on there and no edit feature.I know about notes but it just doesn't seem the same. Do you ever go back at look at your old blogs, I have my 360 ones stashed on the new yahoo place. Multiply wounld ever take them all, but I think I will try again. Later kiddo and the Gussy, have a great weekend
    Sounds like a perfect day to give Gus a bath. Those are the sort of days I use to wash my bathroom. Didn't care if I got all wet because it just felt so good. Ah well summer is here and I guess I am glad. My yard will be sooo happy when the rain gets here, as will I.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy havalinas around here are like the local cats, every where, but a mountain lion is a rarity. Sort of spooks me out, I am glad I have a high fensed in yard.
    Well today is suppose to be another 104 day and according to the Flag station and my computer which is hooked up to national weather,we are suppose to have thunderstorms every where for at least a few days. Well you know what perdicting the weather is like in AZ, so who knows, but I am hoping for it.
    Have a great weekend, would be nice if the rain stopped just in time for fireworks. Should be beautiful in Payson.
    We really must get togeter some day. We live too close not too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree with the spellcheck thing on FB...omg...You have to delete the entire comment to fix a spelling error...lolol Very odd for a company that is so popular Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another dog? We could use some rain here as well. Think the Pacific NW folks are hogging,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoop s sorry you have no idea who I am. But I am one of stohs friends and I have a friend Susan and so I was confused who was blogging. Nice. To meet u....insert sheepish smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woops, that was suppose to go to Sousson and Gus. Guess you must be wondering what I was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sous, sent a reply to your comment about facebook to the wrong person, please check it out. You will know which one it is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No problem, you must be someones friend who is a friend of mine so please feel free to drop by any time

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish there was an edit option on FB too. I post so many typos! I really hope it rains there.

    ReplyDelete