Thursday, September 4, 2008

Entry for September 04, 2008/ The Weather

I know I am pushing the season with that photo, but it doesn't take much for me to start thinking about autumn in Arizona.

The cool nights have already started. Down into the 50's the last two. Had to shut my window, just a little chilly.

In the desert all it takes is for the days to be shorter, not as much sun, and everything starts to be fallish. I think the monsoon is basically over. Last Sunday we had one of those beautiful days where it just quietly rained on and off all day. The beginning of fall. You can just feel it in your bones. Nice cool mornings now and even though the temps during the day are still in the low 90's there is a cool breeze creeping around which makes things so pleasant.

Autumn is my favorite time of the year any where, but after living in Central/Northern Arizona for 11 years now I find it to most certainly be my favorite here.

Time to start checking out the goodies on the land to start making my fall wreath this year.

Everyone have a great day.

My word for Thursday is Autumn and you all know what that means.

Susan

\and Jake dog says hi too.

No comments:

Post a Comment