Thursday, September 11, 2008

Entry for September 11, 2008/ My New Photo

Thought I would explain my new photo.

My (our) friend Jay sent me that great shirt. Love the concept, "I AM NOT ALONE" With the Russian nesting doll. Very cool.

Any way I wanted to send him a picture of me and the shirt. So this is the most current photo of myself, thought I would update my look on 360 and what a better way to do it.

Have stopped coloring my hair, so no more red. Even though that was my natural color it is now something that resembles gray streaks and brownish red in between. What fun getting older is.

Those are my reading glasses but I just love the way they look.

Hope you are enjoying my insanity.

I am sitting here with no phone service and the phone company won't be able to get to me till tomorrow. What fun.

Of course I am the last person in the world without a cell phone. Maybe I should start rethinking this.

Have a great day ya'll

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment