Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trip

I am still in North Carolina with my sister. If you jump over to Deb the Gardeners site you will see the pics we took. I have some more that I will post once I get home. I am having the best time and meeting Deb, who I have been communicating with for 3 and a half years was just the best. She is everything I knew she would be. I left a comment on her blog that will fill in more of what went on plus what she wrote. I will have more on that and other pics from my trip in general when I get home.

Hi to all

Susan

4 comments:

  1. hi again, i am beyond thrilled that we finally got to meet in person. i'll be collecting a few goodies to send you from around here.....and i will most definitely be visiting you in the future! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels! Looking forward to seeing your pics! Looks like you had a great time so far!

    ReplyDelete