Saturday, April 25, 2009

Trip

Hey ya'all, off to visit my sister and brother in law in North Carolina. I am so excited. Haven't seen them in over two years. My other best friend ( beside my sister) will be coming down from NYC to join us for a few days. Much fun.

FYI we will be near the water.

and while I am there I will be meeting in the flesh a certain blog buddy who I have been communicating with for over 3 years. Won't say who but you  all know her. It will be a surprise for when I get back.

See you when I get back. I will bring pics.

7 comments:

  1. have a terrific time - take care and the best to ya !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. The weather is picture perfect ...hope it holds out for your visit ! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes mz Susan....have a great safe trip...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the good wishes, jump over to debs site and see all the fun pics she took. Oh yeah my secret was I was off to visit Deb the Gardener. who you all know I am pretty sure. Check my new blog

    ReplyDelete