Thursday, May 7, 2009

Entry for May 07, 2009

Just a nice photo of the Atlantic Ocean from my most recent vacation to my sister's in North Carolina.

I know don't faint, I am actually blogging on 360. Hope all my old friends are still here. I decided to visit one of them today because I hadn't been here in a while and I remember how much I missed this place and all my friends and all the fun we had.

It is still driving me crazy trying to post comments and waiting for things to kick in. Is it just me? I guess I will need to find other things to do when this happens.

Things have been rough since Jake died, and I really haven't been blogging much any where but time goes on and I realize that we must get on with our life. I was really happy being able to finally get back east to get with friends and family. I will try and get some more pics up later today.

Ok here is my vent for the day. Why do so many people want to deprive so many other people from being happy. I am speaking of Gay Marriage bills finally starting to go through in many states and good for them. But what is with these homophobes who just can't let well enough alone. Why do they care who gets married. They the only allowed to be with the ones they love. Who died and left them king? Get over yourselves people. If it's a religous thing, hey remember God is Love, ok. IF not then what the hell is your problem. Let these bills pass, no veto, just let them go throught and I think we need to just make it a national thing. Everyone should be allowed to be happy. If it is the fear of the unknown that moves these people (homophobics) then hey go meet a gay person and talk to them. Ya know walk in there shoes for a while.

Ok that's it for my first blog back on 360. Have to visit around later and see how you all are doing. Those that didn't move to Multiply that is or My Space or whatever.

Have a good day

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment