Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Vacation

Well I have finally gotten around to posting my vacation pics. You will find the album if you click on View All. I don't know why I can't get all my albums to show at one time...but...oh well.

Just had the best time. Weather coudn't have been better. We went out on Jim's boat, that was a blast. They live two blocks away from the Pamlico river which goes out to the  Outer Banks and the Atlantic Ocean. Can't wait till we do that.

Any way enjoy the pictures. I managed to get sick as soon as I got home and doing all this posting has really taken it out of me. so I am going to lie down.

Susan

6 comments:

  1. your pics are wonderful now rest okay

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delighted you had a wonderful visit to NC. The pictures were great! The rain arrived on Monday so glad you had nice weather for your trip to our spot on this earth.
    Sorry about feeling bad..take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is no way to end your vacation. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, so sorry you got sick! hope you will soon be right as rain. i am looking forward to a return visit from you and your family and will look forward to visiting you in the future. hey, we look pretty good there in the meditation station, don't we? ; D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get some rest & feel better soon. Looks like the vacation was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete