Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Be aware

Ok it is time for animal appreciation.

This month, being June is officially Adopt - A- Shelter- Cat Month.

So get busy and go out there and save the life of a kitty, or two or three. They are small and fun. I know I have seven.

Since many people seem to think that it is a bad thing to fix their cats we have poor homeless kitties everywhere, many ending up in shelters to be euthanized.

So since we don't want poor homeless kitties losing their lives because some dumb people can't neuter their cats go adopt a shelter cat. Please

Also next week is Pet Appreciation week. So give a big smooch to what ever four legged or winged creature lives with you and tell them how much you love them and appreciate them sharing their lives with you.

All be well

Susan, daughter of Gaia

(thanks Deb, I love the tag)

6 comments:

  1. OMG, how cool you are using that.......you truly deserve the title, my dear!

    it is far too soon after tarheel's departure to even think of another furkid, but i sure will do all i can to support some good causes that will find them good homes. HUGS, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even have to go to a shelter to adopt little Chloe - she adopted me.

    I gave her a decent home in her waning months before a coyote got her. She is still missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this...I have an amazing adopted kitty who runs this household.!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont understand why people cant be bothered to neuter their animals...or find homes for their kittens/puppies at least (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank YOU so very much for reminding folks. It is my fondest hope to get them all spayed and neutered so we don't have to worry so much about these kittens. Yes, I have 21. All spayed and neutered, and strays. Many thanks again.Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great words to follow. Fix them now and save a life. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete