Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Been a while

I know I have been negligent in blogging lately. I will try and make up for it.

I am shutting down all my other blog sites and will just concentrate my efforts here and in my e-mails.

As usual Yahoo has failed me. I am most certainly not happy with what has happened to 360. That profile thing which I thought had great potential just doesn't cut it. Too much Facebook wanna be and I am not a face book person, some are some aren't. Why did they ever have to screw with 360, once upon a time it was such a wonderful place. Oh well, just not to be.

Be back later with new photos. Hope to get around and visit some too. I am trying to quit smoking and typing really keeps my hands busy.

Love you all

Susan

Happy Summer

7 comments:

  1. hi, susan! sadly, i am in complete agreement with you, regarding the 'new' yahoo site. glad you've decided to stick around here on multiply! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi susan saw your note on facebook and that is okay my most happy place is here to and there lots of old friends here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello stranger! The Yahoo Profile is really invasive, I think...very little privacy once you add someone....and the format is very generic looking. They have the potential to do SO much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goog luck on the smoking susan! Itz hard to quit

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't know how i managed to miss that about you wanting to quit smoking! lots of good wishes and zen headed your way, hun. you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not been around much either. I am on Facebook and much to my amazement I am rather enjoying it. It really is not a blogging site but I like the quick blurbs. It reminds me of the blast on 360. Apparently that is all I've had time for recently. It seems to me that 360 wants to turn into another site like all the rest. It's too bad they couldn't have fixed what they had. Good luck on quiting smoking. It isn't easy but it can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the stop smoking support. I need it.

    ReplyDelete