Friday, September 11, 2009

Computer Update.

Still pounding it out at the library, where I actually am enjoying myself.

Any way, my computer is down for the count and because it was given to me by someone else and I don't have the key to reload it. Looks like I will be buying a new one. They were able to save everything that I need but it might turn out that there are still viruses in some of these files. They will be able to clean them out when I get my new one. What fun. Well I just bought a new fancy monitor so might as well have all the new stuff to go with it.

Yeah my computer guy says that there are people out there just coming up with new and better viruses to throw at us and whoever you use for viruse protection no matter how good they are just can't keep up with them.

No more face book for me. I know that is where everything came from. sort of sorry because I was in a great race with myself to see if I could get a house on Farm town. Tammy stay away from there it is definitely bad news.

Well probably won't check back in till Monday, should have news about what is going on with the new computer by then.

Thanks to Sousanne and Gus for visiting Megan. All your nice hellos and belly rubs for my Sadie.

Have a good weekend

Susan.

2 comments:

  1. well, i'm glad you've found out what it was......and so sorry that your puter was so sick! it's cool that you are enjoying the library, though. i guess i won't be joining facebook anytime soon either......not that i was even tempted to do so, LOL. good luck with your new one eyed monster! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like they are solving the problem for you-

    ReplyDelete