Sunday, July 10, 2011

Rain

We have finally started to get the monsoon effect rain here. I am gloriously happy.

For the past three days we have gotten storms here at least twice a day. Torrential downpours. This morning it is humid and my skin says thank you great mother and your rain guys. The moisture is just getting sucked up everywhere.

Well it is our friends Debs birthday and I am wishing her many many more and today should be very special for her.

Got that you witchy garden woman you.

I will be out and about checking over the art sales.

But now it is off to the ranch with the doggies. They really need a good run.

Good Sunday to you all

Susan

5 comments:

  1. i am so thrilled it is raining! BTW, i received the lovely card. thank you very much. be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got our first REAL monsoon storm around 9 last night....it was so cool...I'm looking out my window here and my neighbor is on his roof...ut oh......Yay, storm, WE are happy......it's about time .....Have a great day with the furry friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need a little rain here too....we may get it in a couple of days....but hopefully not flood worthy downpours! Glad you finally got the water and moisture needed there. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete