Friday, December 8, 2006

Entry for December 08, 2006/Friends

Hi all, I haven't been to good about posting anything, I am running around trying to catch up with all my friends. Sometimes I think that having too many friends isn't a good thing. I really feel that I have to visit everyone every day and boy that is a real chore. Then I think friendship is really something that has to be worked at. You can't just expect them to be there all the time if you haven't been around also.

I have seen a few of my friends have alot of trouble with crazy people on Yahoo 360. I have noticed that when you try and go public they start rolling in like a tidel wave. To me it is stick to your friends, and friends of friends and we all hope we have good taste.

My blog is about making friends in wonderful places, but if you really want them to be friends you can only have so many and you have to be choosey. To stay in touch , as I have found out, is hard. You can only spread yourself so thin.

If  I haven't been around lately, sorry, I will be there I promise.

Have a great Weekend, ya'all.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment