Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Entry for December 19, 2006

Starting the good wishes for the holidays

Happy Hannuka, a little late but it is still going on.

Solstice is coming fast, it is getting darker and darker every day. Soon comes the longets night of the year and hopefully the sun a little earlier every morning from the 22nd on. I have my candles all lite every night to ward off the darkness Just brought the mistletoe in to hang over my Solstice altar that I make with images of animals, bits for nature like pine cones and holly and of course lots of candles and the center piece is my little ceramic Christmas tree covered with froliking kittens.

Hopefully I will not lose this blog. We shall see. I have downloaded Adobe Flash 9 and cleaned out my cache. Guess I should pay more attention to my friends(?) at Yahoo 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment