Thursday, May 3, 2007

Entry for May 04, 2007/ Early Friday Five

Relationships, friendships, and mistakes (oh my ):

1) What are 5 of the dumbest things you've ever done?

Oh boy I am doing so many dumb things all the time it is hard to pin point anything in particular. I always say things I shouldn't , the foot in mouth syndrome, and I am very clumsy and am always tripping over myself at very inopportune moments. Oh yes I remember I once but a cigarette out on my husband,s stomach, missed the ash tray. That was a goody.

2) What are 5 good ways to say you're sorry?

One really good way of saying I'm sorry is just that "I'm sorry" . There is really nothing else that needs said, I think any thing after that is just rationalizing.

3) What 5 white lies do you use to avoid trouble or hurt feelings?

Usually I don't lie to people. I am a big teller of truths and if people have trouble with that or get hurt feelings, I apologize about making them feel bad but I tell them at least they know the truth.

4) What are your 5 favorite love songs?

Unchained Melody, Danny Boy, I think that is it. I am not a big fan of love songs.

5) What are 5 things you do when you're sad?

Cry, Sleep, Smoke, Hide from people, Hold my furry family close.

No comments:

Post a Comment