Friday, May 25, 2007

Entry for May 25, 2007

Well this seems to be most certainly a different kind of Friday Five, for me anyway. So here goes

This Friday's Friday Five was suggested byLisa. Excellent idea given the time of year ... now to put on my thinking cap LOL

The Graduate

1. What year did you graduate high school and or college? What are your memories about it? I graduated high school in 1964, never made college, wasn't really mandatory in those days as it is now because the high schools don't teach any thing. Not many memories except that I was very happy to be getting out of school and sad because I would be missing all my friends because my family was moving right after graduation.

2. Who was your commencement speaker? If you could choose one now, who would you pick? No commencement speaker in high school. We got the valedictorian thing.

3. What teachers/professors influenced you the most. What would you say to them if you saw them now? My history/ government teacher Mr. Melnick was a great influence on me as he was very smart and had a great sense of humor. Also my senior English teacher who loved the theater and that is where my ambitions lay. Say ? most likely hi and thanks.


4. Embarking out in the real world is always a little scary. Has your life followed the path you thought it would? Didn't really have much of a path planned out, except about acting which I dabbled in a bit but that was about it.

5. How would you have done things differently? Wouldn't have wanted to, things are just fine the way they turned out. Wouldn't mind going back for some more education though which I may do in the next couple of years.

As always to play it's all quite simple: copy the questions in your blog, comment here onThe Friday Five with the link to your blog (or if you need help just comment here and I'll find your link for you) and I'll put the link to your answers on the blog.

Well that actually tuned out to be rather interesting. Questions like this really make one think about the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment