Friday, September 7, 2007

Entry for September 07, 2007 Food Friday Five

My computer just ate my first try so lets hope this one sticks around longer.

This is a great Friday Five as I love food. This will be a real fantasy one since I am a vegetarian now.

thought it was time for a fun and fluff Friday Five so here it is. Have some fun with it - who knows what we can all come up with.

Create *your* perfect gourmet meal:

1) What would your appetizer/amuse bouche be? I have a real love for Steamers (clams) and raw oysters so that would be a toss up but since this is a fantasy I will take both.

2) What would be your salad, soup, or vegetable course? Salad, ripe tomatoes with mozzarella and basil dripped with olive oil, veggies, asparagus sauteed in olive oil and lots of garlic, maybe with some onions and red peppers, no soup or maybe french onion.

3) What would be your main entree (and any accompanying side dishes)? Most certainly grilled salmon no side dishes, just lots of salmon

4) What would be your dessert? This is easy, chocolate, pieces of chocolate with pears, Stilton cheese and port.

5) Finally what beverage(s) would you serve with this meal? Wine, red wine with everything, first maybe a Zinfandel, then Cabernet with dinner and then along with the port for the wine and cheese we will have Merlot with the chocolate.

I am so hungry now I better go eat breakfast.

---also feel free to share any recipes if you choose and if you're feeling really frisky wander byDeb's page for Recipe Friday.

If you would like to participate copy the questions and your answers in your blog, leave a comment onThe Friday Five with the link to your blog and I'll put the link to your answers on the blog. Fun, easy, and no time limit.

Let's Play !!

No comments:

Post a Comment