Friday, September 21, 2007

Entry for September 21, 2007

We have a Random Friday Five this week, because Miss Five is having problems with Yahoo. So what's new. But I think these questions are fun.

A Random Friday Five:

1. What is your favorite season? Most absolutely right now, autumn is by far my favorite season. the tempature is perfect, in some parts of the world the colors are perfect. In Arizona we get lots of yellows, no reds, but thats OK. the world is still beautiful in Autumn

2. What is your favorite warm beverage? Always a good cup of coffee, but when the weather gets cold at night I love a good cup of hot chocolate, or maybe a hot toddy, makes me sleep.

3. What is your favorite sport or hobby? My hobby is crocheting, I don't do sports but I love watching football.

4. What is your favorite style/type of music? Anything that is good except country western and rap. Love classical and opera these days. Seem to be moving away from rock, weird.

5. What is your favorite thing to do on a cool rainy (or otherwise inclement) Autumn day? Watch football or rummage through my photo collection trying to straighten it out. I think I have been working on it for at least 10 years, one of those never ending jobs but easily done in front of the tv watching football.

Well that was quick. Have a great weekend where ever you all are.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment