Sunday, September 23, 2007

Entry for September 23, 2007

Just a quick check in with everyone. I have been going so wacko with all this other blog (?) site business. I have decided it is not for me and I will not be visiting those sites any longer. I am sticking to my old faithful 36o.

Now that is over.

My favorite thing to talk about in Arizona, the weather, right on cue from the equinox it started to rain here yesterday and just finished up this morning. It really is fall now. Even though most would think that 75 degrees is still summer, in northern Arizona it is practically winter. My friend Rick was complaining this morning that it was freezing outside, the blood sure does get thin when you live in the dry heat.

For the first time since it started to get hot I spent the whole evening Friday on my deck with all the kids prowling the yard. Cats and dogs every where. The sunset was the perfect southwest colors, apricot, pink, various shades of blue, of course all of it changing the darker it gets until there was only the moon and the stars, then ever so quietly the clouds started to move in, bringing the wind and what would be the wonderful rain on Saturday. Couldn't have been a better night. Guess I should have taken a picture, but lets see if I have found one on the net or maybe hanging out in my pictures somewhere.

Susan

Found something but if this were my back yard there would be mountains and no lights, must try and get a pic tonight.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment