Saturday, July 24, 2010

Greetings

this is my good friend Miss Tess, who passed away very recently. She was a most wonderful doggie, very loving and caring. She was good friends with my Jake doggie, Her mommy is very sad and misses her very much. Me too. Even thought I don't do the god thing I do the other side of the rainbow bridge thing and I know that Miss Tess is there with her Callie kitty and Jake dog and all the other fur kids, playing and running and being the healthy doggie. We miss you dear Tess.

So greetings to you all on this Saturday morning where here it has been raining and overcast for the past 2 days. Everyone in the valley is smiling. I don't think it has gotten out of the 70's. What a beautiful time it is. Hope you are all doing well.

Lots of love

Susan

9 comments:

  1. she is really cool and love her color--have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss, my friend.l

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one best place to bury a good dog
    is in the heart of its master.
    -Ben Hur Lampman

    ReplyDelete
  4. bless you for telling us about your friend's passing. Good journey, Miss Tess. Tarheel and Blacky will love having a new friend over there. blessed be. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, sorry to hear that your beloved pet died. I lost our dog Deirdre a month before the year of the dog. She died in 2007 in January before the chinese new year.
    We miss her very much.
    I believe I have a photo of her on Multiply but if not I will add one now.
    Ta.
    After my dog died I couldn't look at other dogs with out crying for about six months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The loss of our furry companions is really just heart wrenching. So sorry for your friend's loss.
    It's so nice to know others are enjoying moderate summer weather on this weekend...it's just miserable here in NC.
    Enjoy your weekend Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always so hard to physically separate with your pet. They truly are your best friend and they leave such a void when their body releases them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. RIP,Tess.What a beautiful dog she was.

    It is SO hot here,but it did rain good last night.Everything was so dry.I went out to get some worms for my snakes and there was the bullfrog that lives in my pond,sitting near the steps,happily enjoying the rain.

    ReplyDelete