Friday, February 16, 2007

HELP THE KITTIES, PLEASE

Please check out this link to The Best Friends email I got today to help find homes for 24 kitties who are in desperate straits. It takes a minute to down load. I sure would appreciate all the help you can give, maybe in passing the link around. I tried to copy the whole email onto my blog, put as usual, thanks yahoo, it wouldn't work. If you think you are too far away don't worry about that, Best Friends has quite a delivery network out there..Please help any way you can. Thanks so much.

Your friend, Susan

In conjunction with this blog I would like to point out, again, that the 27th of this month is Spay Day, and if more people had their pets spayed and neutered there wouldn't be so many poor animals that need rescued. This poor woman who needs homes for her kitties rescued these cats to begin with and is now sick and can not take care of them any more. Everyone one needs a home. Kids, kitties, doggie, Lets keep adopting and spaying and neutering and hell that should go for people too, you know how many unwanted kids there are out there. Oh don't get me started.......

HTML Online Version

No comments:

Post a Comment