Monday, April 2, 2007

Entry for April 02, 2007 Khay Kitty

Well it's Monday and I haven't been near this computer all weekend. So today I will try and catch up.

A few people have mentioned the kitty on my background. I have posted on the blast as much as I could but there is more. That is the Khay kitty, beautiful Abyssinian. He will be 17 next month. He has four busted discs in his neck and can not walk very well and recently the vet and I have surmised the he may have cancer, a tumor behind his eye, but for the time being we are giving him the benefit of the doubt and are treating him for a whopping sinus infection, which he does have, but we are hoping that is all it is. So I thought it would be nice to feature our Mr. Khay on the background. He use to be able to crawl up the lounge chair on my deck in the back yard, that was last year, this year he can only get out the pet door and he hasn't even done that in the last few days. He has to settle for the sun on the floor in the living room, but I know he doesn't mind he is a pretty easy going kitty.

The picture is Mr Khay and his brother Wannabe. Wannabe is the one with his head up. Khay has a problem keeping his head up because of his injury. They are very close.

Well hope to see you all around today.

Later, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment