Monday, April 30, 2007

Entry for April 30, 2007

Things have not been too well around here, which is the reason there has not been a great deal of activity from myself since sometime last week.

My Mr. Khay Guy passed away last Thursday. It was quite a bad time around here with me and the family. Mr. Khay was very loved and we are missing him very much. Especially his brother Wannabe who grew up with him for 13 years. He is not sure where Khay has gone to and keeps looking for him. We buried him in the flower garden so he can stay close and I planted a wonderful rose bush over him to keep him safe.

Then my DSL connection went south and I have been dancing around with Earthlink for days. I really think it is time for me to consider getting a new computer because I think the problems are based in the old thing. We shall see.

So here I am back. I have a few things I would like to catch up with, some poetry, some art and all my friends.

Happy Monday and may the whole week go well.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment