Thursday, April 12, 2007

Entry for April 12, 2007? An Early Friday Five for Friday the 13th

In honor of Friday the 13th a spooky Friday Five....

1) Do you believe in ghost, spectres, spirts, etc and have you ever seen one? Why not, I think I believe in spirits, but what do ghosts or spectrers etc. look like? How would you know if you saw one?

2) Are you superstitious? No

3) Would you walk by a graveyard after dark or would you take another path? When I was young I wouldn't even look at a grave yard, just terrified me. I didn't get over it until I was well into being an adult. Thankfully it doesn't bother me any more.

4) Do you believe certain days of the year are more apt to have 'bad things happen' than other days? Only when Mercury is in retrograde.

5) Friday the 13th - thoughts? Possible or just a bunch of hype? I remember there was a reason it got started but for my life I don't know what it was. Just superstition I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment