Thursday, April 5, 2007

Entry for April 06, 2007/ Friday Five

Boy this is a good one.

1. Do you excercise? if so how often and what is your favorite form of exercise? Yes, I try and do a little something every day, at least three times a week I do my favorite thing, walking, I do two miles in a half hour. Great exercise and every day I walk with Jake and Goldie.

2. Do you consider yourself a healthy eater? Why or why not? Yes, I do not eat dead animals and I love fruits and vegtables, also I eat many legumes, oatmeal every morning, very few sweets, except I do like my chocoate and once in a while a nice wine.

3. Do you have yearly physicals? More like every other yearly.

4. What unhealthy vice do you still have even though you know you shouldn't? (i.e. smoking, junk food, over imbibance, etc). Every once in a while I will smoke a cigaret. I gave up smoking a long time ago, but once in a while it gets the better of me.

5. How closely do you think diet and excercise affects your over all physical and mental well being? Very closly, I really need to exercise or I get very down in the dumps and if I over eat I get very upset with myself because I spend most of my life concerned about my weight because I am a binge eater and can easily get very over weight if I am not careful.

I love the ones I have real opinions on. This was good, thanks Steph B.

No comments:

Post a Comment