Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pookah

And now a little sadness. I have changed my background photo for spring and for the most important reason the passing of the most precious of rabbits,  Pookah.

Pookah was the constant companion of two friends in Australia. Always the perky rabbit, the kisser, the hugger, he is now passed and is with his friend Squeaky and all my furry friends on the other side of the rainbow bridge waiting for the two legged ones to show up.

Lea, Steve I know how much you loved him and I am so sorry that he is gone.

Susan

6 comments:

  1. Indeed, I do know. Our pets are often our children...or like it. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,poor Lea! I know how much she loved Pookah. I'll have to send her an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((((Thank you so much, dear, dear Susan)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((((Thank you so much, dear, dear Susan)))))

    ReplyDelete