Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring

One day late but not too bad

Happy Spring Everyone.

I hope it is at least a little spring (or fall) like where ever you may be. Cherry blossoms in D.C., leaves falling in Australia and New Zealand. Crocuses blooming in New Hampshire. Here in the good old middle of Arizona we are waiting for the final bout with winter, if you can call it that. We will probably go down to freezing in the night but ya know it will be in the 50's during the day. It really has been fabulous here this past month, as March usually is here. High 70's most every day. Got into the 80's the other day and that was a bit much. Summer is just around the corner and I don't want to even think about that. You may wonder why it is that I am always on about the weather. In a state where it can go from the 90's in Phoenix and be snowing in Flagstaff at the same time, it is an interesting subject and not even the weather guys get the forecasts right. When I moved here a new friend told me that anyone who tries to predict the weather in AZ is just crazy. I have since found this out to be true.

The spring and autumn equinox are just my favorite times of the year. I love change. Spring, resurrection, autumn, dying. The natural cycles of life.

I hope you are all enjoying your natural cycles. Have a great weekend.

Susan

2 comments:

  1. YOU TO SUSAN AND SEND US A LITTLE OF YOUR HEAT-OUR WINTER HAS BEEN SOOOO LONG THIS YEAR-

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to hear from you, susan. i blogged a bit about the equinox on friday. i am so glad to see things waking up again!

    ReplyDelete