Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Entry for March 07, 2007/ Poetry Wednesday-Kenneth Patchen Picture-Poems

and in the end I always go back to Kenneth Patchen . These are a few of his picture-poems. I have been able to finally post them since I got a scanner printer for my birthday. Cool. I guess you could say this is Poetry Wednesday meets Art Sunday.

scan002001scan001001scan001001_1 For more information about Kenneth Patchen go to this bloghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Patchen. I just realized that I have ,a while ago, posted some color picture poems for an Art Sunday post, but you really couldn't read the poems, it was mostly for the paintings.

The words are the important thing in this post, but then again these are Picture-Poems , created all at the same time. I really hope you enjoy them. I just love the simple yet brillant phrases.

No comments:

Post a Comment