Thursday, March 1, 2007

Entry for March 01, 2007/Happy Thursday

I was inspired today by my friend Janie, who tells me it is St. David Day in Wales. He is their patron saint and the are having great festivities there. So HAPPY ST. DAVID DAY TO ALL IN WALES AND ON 360.

And according to my wonderful Associated Humane Societies calender it is the start of Adopt-A-Rescued- Guinea Pig month. How do you like that.

and then I am told by the same calender that Day Light Savings Time starts on March 11th, little early don't you think.

And then we have St. Patty's day on the 17th. Isn't he the patron saint of green beer and people who drink to much of it?

and then we have the best day of all on the 21st....THE SPRING EQUINOX......When the warming starts and the growing starts and we bring the doggies out of the closet and take them for long walks and put those boots away and bring out the sandals and wait a minute I am getting carried away because it is still cold and it probably still snowing somewhere and it is still dismal out my back door ( see pic) just a little ever green. But that is OK, It will be 70 degrees here this weekend so I will get a little flash of spring. I hear from Deb that they are already having some back east, so it is coming,,,,, SPRING.....

SO HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY AND A HAPPY WEEKEND

LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL FROM

YOUR FRIEND

SUSAN

AND ALL THE DOGGIES AND KITTIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment