Saturday, March 10, 2007

Entry for March 10, 2007

Well I have been tagged by my crazy friend the Fantastic Diva Muffin Woman to come up with 10 weird things about myself. I usually don't do things like this but since it's her, here goes

1. I'm 60 and still rockin' and rolling.

2. I lived in NYC for 23 years and then moved to the middle of nowhere in Arizona for a guy, that's weird.

3. I was once a go-go dancer

4. My best friends are all gay guys.

5. My boyfriend is a red dog named Jake.

6. I'm sitting here at 9:30 at night on a Saturday trying to figure out ten weird things about myself.

7. I would rather hang out with my furry family than humans

8. I live in a trailer (single wide mobile).

9. with six cats and two dogs.

10. All my human friends think I'm weird .

Not to exciting but that's about it.

Happy Renata, only for you would I do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment