Thursday, February 26, 2015

Happiness Is A Dog Named Sadie

I finally heard from the vet last night and Yahoo Yahoo my sweet Sadie dog is benign. The thing she had on her mouth is something I can't pronounce but the doctor says it's benign. We were all very happy to hear this. Of course none of the animals understood what I was doing running around the house whopping it up, but I did and that is the important thing. Sadie liked the fact that I kept saying her name. So one good thing for yesterday.

In the mean time, yesterday my cell phone provider, AT&T, went down in as many states as they cover out here in the west. On top of that my internet went out because Century Link, my internet provider, went out too because they run their "juice" on AT&T. NO PHONE, NO INTERNET for at least six hours. When I finally got enough info from the companies that there was nothing I could do I just gave up and about an hour it all came back on. Seems that a construction company down near Phoenix cut through and AT&T fiber optics cable and that was all she wrote. If I wasn't so cheap I would get Verizon, but yes I am too cheap.

Now more good things, my sage plant is finally blooming. We had a great all day rain this week and Miss Sage must have loved it because there are all little green thingies popping up around the bottom. So glad it didn't die in the cold weather we had.

Guess this is it for Thursday. On facebook we would be doing throw back thursday but I will do mine here. It's easier.
Ok this is me in Hawaii sometime in the late 80's or early 90's I never remember. I was in the rock and roll business then. Good times had by all.
Have a good Thursday all
Susan

10 comments:

  1. What a fun post...good health for a beloved pet, your sage plant (we have one outside that has become a bush year after year surviving all seasons), and your old Hawaii photo, a great shot! Wondering, what did you do in rock and roll? Photo looks a little like Linda Ronstadt. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. barbara I put bands on the road, made sure they and everything else got where it belonged. I would work for their manager. Personel asst to Debbie Harry,office mananger for Japanese guitar company, fun stuff like that. I wish I looked like Linda. I have a photo of myself backstage at an Aerosmith concert where a friend thought I looked like pat benatar. hahahahah, boy do we change.
      Oh I can't find on your site where to sign up to follow you by email, any thoughts

      Delete
  2. I love your throwback photo, I agree with friend Barbara you could be a rock star-hugs loving the new look of your page too. Awesome news about Sadie, that is cool about your sage plant I have never had one come back after winter. we are having winter again through next monday-then tuesday it is suppose to warm up again. so ready for spring this year-

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that Sadie is ok!!! Love your throwback photo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I can imagine Sadie doing a happy dance every time her name was mentioned. Annie does the same. Good news when something springs back into growth after winter. We had a terrific downpour last night henest!!! I caouldn't hear the TV it was so loud on the tin roof :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she started spinning in circles and slipping on the floor, too funny. Can't wait to post pics of my sage. It is so pretty in bloom. think I may plant some more.

      Delete
  5. i am so thrilled to hear Sadie's good news! cute pic of you, my dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. whew..... I'm so pleased for your good news, she does look like a lovely old girl :-)

    ReplyDelete