Friday, February 6, 2015

I am not sure what is going on with me today. Not feeling quite right. Think it may be allergies or stress or a bit of both.

It is like spring around here right now. Suppose to be getting up to 80 today. Been like this since we had the snow and all the rain. So of course anything and everything that can grow right now, is. I must be allergic to all of it. I am not much for taking pills so I learn to live with it.

The stress part is my sweet Sadie is at the vet having surgery. She has a growth on her lip that might be cancer and my vet is jumping on it fast so nothing goes any further. Won''t know what the real story is until the pathologist gets a hold of the sample. I am worried of course and her Jack Dog and all the kitties are acting very weird because they can't understand where their Sadie is. Sadie is the Mother of all around here and keeps everyone in line so they are really at a lose.

For anyone who sees this please keep my see doggie in their thoughts.

This is my Sadie
Doing the big lounge on the deck. It really is weird not having her around. she is an Aussie Cattle Dog and is just full of energy even though she is close to 11 years old. Well just a few more hours until I can probably go pick her up. Patience Susan patience.



7 comments:

  1. oh honey - no wonder you aren't feeling quite right! hugs to you and all the fur kids. Sadie is in my prayers. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Deb. Just heard from the vet that she did well through the surgery and I will get to pick her up in an hour and a half.

      Delete
    2. hooray! i'm so glad, and i know you must be quite relieved. i know you and the rest of the gang will make sure she heals and is well looked-after.

      Delete
  2. Sadie is a beauty and will be in our prayers for a speedy recovery and that everything is taken care of . I lost my dog to cancer last year and it is so hard . Our other dog has never gotten over the loss either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for visiting Carol and for your wonderful prayers for my Sadie.

      Delete
  3. I'm going nuts...........sure I commented on this last time I was here. I remember it because that lovely litle doggy reminds me so much of the dog my daughter had as a child. She had him when she was about 14, his name was Cody and he sadly passed away a couple of years ago, but what a fantastic little dog he was, my daughter was devestated but..... life goes on and now she has the beautiful if totally different daisy dog, a bearded collie. :-) So happy for you that Sadie got through surgery ok, she is a beautiful lady I hope you have many more happy years with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do remember you saying something about Sadie but I think it was on another blog. who knows. She got her stitches out on friday and we are hoping today, Monday, that we will find out exactly what is wrong with her. That will probably be my next blog. I have been a little slow on here but I am still liking it

      Delete