Monday, February 2, 2015





These are for Loretta, The little town of Crail. These are a few of the photos we took when we were in Crail. I am not the photographer that Loretta is but hey. In 2005 my sister and binlaw, myself and my good friend Annie all went off to Scotland. My mom was born there, and even though she had passed and we couldn't be there with her we went anyway. What a wonderful time we had. Since Loretta was so glad that we had been to Crail I thought I would post these photos of the place. What a sweet place. Very friendly people. We spent a lot of time roaming the town and their touristy things.
I can't wait to someday go back and see all the places we missed. 
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you, that's lovely. I didn't know your mother was born here, what part of Scotland was she born?? If you ever get here again you have to come to see me :-)

    ReplyDelete