Saturday, January 20, 2007

ART SUNDAY/HubbleSite - Picture Album

I had planned on showcasing Hieronymus Bosch the Dutch painter. His paintings are morbid fantasies of torture and punishment, but when I stepped out side this morning to walk Jake and Goldie I realized that it was just too beautiful of a day to even look at his paintings. The snow was lightly falling, it was not cold. Just that perfect snow cold and so damp, which is something we have been missing in Arizona for a while. The moisture was so wonderful I could not stop breathing it in. Being Saturday and about 8:30 AM it was quite, no cars on the road in my neighborhoor at all. No people , just me and the dogs. It was glorious. Right at that moment I decided I wanted to share for Art Sunday some beautiful art of the universe, mother nature at her best. Brought to us by the wonderful Hubble Telescope with a technique I certainly can't explain. A good friend had emailed me some pictures but I couldn't get them on my blog so I decided to go directly to the source, Hubble Site, where you can pick and choose what ever you might want to look at and then enlarge them, galaxy, universe, what ever you want. So here is the link. I really hope you enjoy yourself and I hope your day was as wonderful as mine.

HubbleSite - Picture Album

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment