Sunday, January 14, 2007

Entry for January 14, 2007

This picture is what it feels like around my house this morning, according to the weather on my Earthlink Page it was 7 degrees out side my single wide this morning. I believe it . I don't even want to take the dogs for a walk. Maybe we will just wait for a few more cups of coffee and hope the sun does it's thing and warms this place up a little.

Since I have no posting for Art Sunday this morning. Seems like my imagination went on vacation. I will do some catching up.

First, Smokey the poor pit bull that couldn't find a home seems to have a little guardian angel sitting on his shoulder. His persons were able to find a house to rent from a really nice man who loves all dogs and is even willing to put up a fence for him. I just love stories that have happy endings.

My foster kitties ( I think I mentioned them) are still with us. I am hoping that their real mother and her son will be finding a place to stay soon because as much as I love these kids, it is getting really crowded in our home and the newbies are getting really happy living here. I feel sorry for them because they will have to move again. At least they will be with their real family.

Lastly hands up all you HOUSE MD fans. I see there are quit a few of you out there. What did you think of how he got out of going to jail (sort of) I mean he did apologize to everyone and the judge made him spend one night in jail but he still had his drugs. He just seems to get away with every thing. So I am making a poll. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment