Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Working in The New Year

I decided I would have a New Years Resolution. A really easy one. Before I start work everyday I am going to make sure I read the comics. I use to get the paper and that was the thing I did with breadfast. Then I started reading them on line from the paper I use to get. So I have them all set up, the ones I like one right after the other, but I sort of fell off the wagon and wasn't reading them for awhile. Now I have decided I need to start my day in a good mood this year and what a better way to do it than reading the comics. I have just finished the comics, my oatmeat and my coffee and I feel much better.

Who out there likes the comics and which one is your favorite. Comics arn't just for kids.

The picture is of my sister Robin and I from when they were visiting. It is an overlook above the valley I live in. The Verde Valley and we are on Mingus Mountain.

I just realized that you can not see the view from where we were standing and this silly Yahoo won't let me, for some reason, delete the picture without losing what I have written...so we are still on Mingus Mountain, you just can't see the Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment