Saturday, January 27, 2007

Entry for January 27, 2007/Art Sunday

Today I would like to continue the theme I started last week. Art by the universe through the lens ,be it large, The Hubble, or small ,a camera.

This is my neighborhood, Sedona Arizona. Famous for it's beautiful red rock landscapes. Located in the high desert of the state we have a mild winter here but a winter none the less and there is nothing more beautiful than the red rocks after a snowfall.

My good friend Shirley Millar took these wonderful photographs last weekend after just such a snowfall and when she emailed them to me the first thing I asked was if I could post them for Art Sunday. She gave me permission so here they are and I hope you enjoy them.

Please note they are under copyright. Thank you.

SedonaSedonaSedona

No comments:

Post a Comment