Sunday, January 14, 2007

Movie Monday

My presentation for Movie Monday is

The Queen

starring Helen Mirren as Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth of Great Britan

I just saw this movie last weekend and I was very excited about what a great movie it is. I found the movie dramatic and heart wrenching. I was talking about it for days after.

The story takes place during the week after the death of Princess Diana when the Royal Family choose not to make any statements regarding her death. The country turned against the Queen and the Royal Family. This is their side of the story.

Here is the link to the officail website for the movie where you can find a great deal of information regarding the making of the movie. Also great trailers, interviews and a wonderful gallery of pictures from the film.

"The Queen"

I hope you will see this movie in the theaters as it has been nominated for many awards that will be given out soon.

It really is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment