Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Entry for August 14, 2007/Good Morning

Well this is fun, right in the middle of the last blog I was trying to post about how the phone company was working on my internet connection I was rudely interupted by Earthlink running diagnostic tests. So I lost the blog. At least I know something is being done. Seems my PPPoE connection wasn't running , now it seems to be, we will see how long this lasts.

I am trying to catch up on visiting The Art Sunday Tour ( some great stuff there) and visits friends. Hope to see you all soon.

I will post some more beautiful work from Mom Nature for the enjoyment of all who care to visit.

Have a great Tuesday

Susan and the kids, ( that being Jake dog, Goldie dog, Rose cat, Thomas cat, Magic cat,Wannabe cat and Fat Cat ( that Cat is actually part of his name, which I am not responsible for, what a thing to name a cat)

No comments:

Post a Comment