Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Entry for August 28, 2007 And of course

I went to bed at 10 PM last night and sleep through the whole eclipse. Getting old sucks. I do love my sleep. I hope some of you more perky people where able to get a look at it.

Haven't even checked out the news yet today, sure hope the world is still in one piece. All I know for sure around here is that my Jake Dog is barking his head off to get on to the walk of the morning. I have been watching what has been going on in Greece with the maybe not so wild fires, seems that many of them have been arson related, very bad and the death toll keeps going up. They are trying to save the ancient Olympic site which the fires are threatening . The EU is sending in help since the Greek fire brigades are stretched to the max.

I have sent good wishes to our friend Yannis, who I believe is in Greece at this time. I hope all is well with him and any one else we might know who is there, Mistos , I think Phraedra is in Rome or visa versa and all those poor people over there who are batteling for their lives and homes.

Have a better day than they are.

Susan

P.S. sorry the spell check isn't working so sorry about my terrible spelling. Also picture has nothing to do with anything except it's pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment