Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Entry for August 21, 2007 HALLELUJAH I'M BACK

An Ode To Joy. I am posting this ( of course this is one of my favorite pieces of music) for the reason that....THEY FINALLY FIXED MY INTENET BROADBAND CONNECTION....HALLELUJAH/ so I am ODE TO JOYING my head off. It took a new modem and new configurations but it finally happened, so frustrating when you get so use to these things, I pay all my bills on line, check checking, charge cards, you know, everything, and I couldn't even barely visit my 360 friends, oh my god.....

I am also giving a bigHurray for the shuttle landing safely. I was a wee bit worried about that, but I gave NASA the benefit of the doubt and they pulled through.

So lets have lots of JOY today for whatever reasons you can think of and I am glad I am back. I missed you guys

Enjoy the music,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment